2 December 2009

December Goals.



Today marks the start of a new beginning.
My life has had plenty of twists and turns recently, and now is the time I'm going to change it. December will be a month of magic and excitement, but hard work too. In order for me to have the year I really want to have next year, I need to get the ball rolling and get things sorted out now!
So, my goals for December are as follows;


1) Find permenant employment.
Honestly, this is so important. It will take away so much stress, and I might even be able to relax again.

2) Commit to a daily routine.
Get out of bed, get pretty, eat a good breakfast, have a fifteen minute tidy, write my morning pages, then get on with my daily goals.

3) Write more.
I need to push myself with this, I need to believe in myself more. I need to work harder.

4) Improve my cooking ability.
Okay, I can put things in the oven and all, but making a meal from scratch isn't something I'm so accustomed to. Being a vegetarian in a house of non-vegetarians, I often have to make my own seperate meals, but I definately need to expand the variety of what I cook.

5) Spend my time more productively.
Read: don't watch so much mindless tv or spend hours on the internet. Read books, learn something new, take walks, see a friend.. all these things are much more productive.

That's all!
Hopefully if I can accomplish these things this month, that'll lead to a fantastic start to the new year and as I mentioned, enable me to have the year I really want.


So, what about you? What are your goals for this month?
Let me know!

Lots of love..




No comments:

Post a Comment