1 October 2009

A Little Introduction.



photo credit to sea shanties.

Hello!
Welcome to my little home here in the blogging world!
I've been wanting to create a blog for some time now, and I'm looking forward to a new project and hope you like what you read I suppose!
I'll start with an introduction, I'm Kat, an eighteen year old student with a passion for writing and a penchant for words. I adore reading, coffee shops make me happy, family and friends are quite simply the best (channeling Diana Ross there I think!), I absolutely believe shopping is good my soul and I love a good debate on topics I feel passionately about.

Fierce Frosting will encompass all things wonderful, it will advise, amuse, inform and hopefully make you smile and inspire you in some small way!
Fierce Frosting can mean anything you want it to mean really, to me it's a recipe filled with just the right mix of fierceness and attitude mixed with the deliciousness and downright gorgeousness of frosting, of the cupcake variety, obviously.
I'll be updating regularly on all things inspirational and lovely, along with a bit of student advice and musings as I am a student myself, and of course a bit of fashion and glamour thrown in too.
Lots of love..


2 comments:

  1. Ooo I think I'm going to like this new blog of yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou! I hope you do :) xo.

    ReplyDelete