11 October 2009

Weekly Goals.


photo credit to one pretty thing.

Well, what a week it has been!
Next week looks set to be a little more relaxed, with the exception of essay deadlines.
My goals this week are mainly based around college and work, how enthralling!


1. Hand in all college work on time!

Exciting, I know, but it's neccesary if I want to avoid naggings from tutors and my week off being taken over by essays.

2. Go out to eat with one of my oldest friends.
This shouldn't be a goal, but it's so difficult to achieve. We lead seperate lives these days and everytime we organise something, life gets in the way! This week shall be different though.

3. Write good content filled posts.
Self explanatory really!


4. Drink more water and eat less junk.
Perhaps it was due to how busy I've been this week, but my healthy eating went off track and I've been surviving on delicious but exceedingly unhealthy foods.


5. Get prepared for my job interview.
Yay! This means sorting out my outfit, thinking through what I'm going to say, sorting out directions etc. This job will be mine! Cue evil laughter.. ahem.

So, that doesn't seem too unrealistic and is very attainable in my opinion!
What's everyone else hoping to achieve this week?

Lots of love..



No comments:

Post a Comment