11 November 2009

I'm Back!




Hello!

First and foremost, I apologise for my long overdue absence. My life has resemled something of a soap opera lately, but all is fine and dandy again now and blogging shall resume as normal!


Things I'm Loving This Week;

1) Getting organised for 2010.
From inspiration books, to stationery shopping and setting goals, my inner geek is having a lovely time! Haha!

2) Autumn.
Hot mugs of tea, delicious hot meals, gorgeous winter coats and mittens, snuggling up to a good book in front of the fire.. perfect!



3) The Time Travellers Wife.
I bought this book on Saturday and have not been able to put it down! I've been taking it everywhere with me. I never got around to seeing the film, but will deffo be watching it as soon as I finish the book!


4) Christmas.
Yes, to all you scrooges out there, I know there are a few weeks to go, but I can't help being excited! I adore christmas shopping, the christmas songs, the movies we've all seen a thousand times and of course the food! I. can. not. wait.


5) My beautiful doggy.
He's gigantic, takes up a lot of space and likes to steal oranges from the fruit bowl and play football with them, but I wouldn't have him any other way. He's is amazing.


That's all for now my lovelies!
Regular posting shall resume and I have lots of news coming up in the next few weeks!




1 comment: