24 November 2009

Product Love.

Here are my top five products that I love;

1) Batiste Dry Shampoo.


I adore this product. It works brilliantly, replenishes your hair inbetween washes and at just £1.99 you just can't go wrong. The difference it instantly makes is clear to see. I particularly love this tutorial on how to apply it for maximum results. In the UK it's available from Superdrug and Boots, as well as some supermarkets. I would definately recommend it.

2) Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser.


I've tried many different moisturisers, but this is the one that works the best for me, by far. It moisturises without being too heavy and doesn't have an overpowering scent and doesn't irritate my skin. It costs just £3.50 and although I've tried more expensive brands, they didn't work as well as this. It's perfect!

3) Revlon Eyelash Curlers.



I am a huge advocator of eyelash curlers. They can really make a difference to your look, compliment your eye make up and they make you seem a million times more awake! Always heat them up with a hairdryer beforehand though, it makes such a difference, and as I read the other day, you wouldn't straighten your hair without heating up your straighteners first, would you?

4) Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner.



I confess, I am slightly obsessed with Aussie products. I use these conditioning treatments religiously once a week and can immediately feel the difference. They come in plentiful sachets with more than enough for one treatment and at just 99p, they're definately an affordable indulgence.

5) Vaseline Lip & Aloe Vera Therapy.



There are many products out there for chapped lips, but this will always be the winner. It is essential in winter, it fixes chapped lips, revitalises skin and is a definate all rounder. At 99p, you really can't go wrong.

So, those are my top five products my darlings.. what about you?

Lots of love..



No comments:

Post a Comment