15 November 2009

Weekly Goals.

Well, this week's gone very quickly! Hopefully next week will be more of the same!
Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish this week.


1) Get on top of all my writing.
Ah writing, such a lovely profession but it comes with such discipline and responsbility that I'm still getting my head around. This week is all about hard work, but it's worth it.


2) Get lots of sleep.
No going to bed at stupid o clock, no drinking coffee at midnight. Proper sleep, like a grown up. That is the plan.


3) Finish all the packing.
I'm in the process of moving house, and my goodness, I never realised quite how much 'stuff' I have acquired, I shall accomplish this though!


That's all for this week!
How about you? What are you hoping to achieve this week?

Let me know!
Lots of love..





No comments:

Post a Comment